Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: best place to eat in Big Stone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    best place to eat in Big Stone

    you only have one chance to tell someone where they should eat at in Big Stone. where do you tell them to go?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to eat in Big Stone

    Norton
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to eat in Big Stone

    red flower
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to eat in Big Stone

    I have only eaten at Red Flower 2 times since it has been open. I will not eat there because the second time I did, when I got up to pay, they had dead chicken carcasses on the floor behind the counter. They were not packaged, but instead were just lying all over the floor. That place just needs to be shut down.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to eat in Big Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by centennialdawg View Post
    I have only eaten at Red Flower 2 times since it has been open. I will not eat there because the second time I did, when I got up to pay, they had dead chicken carcasses on the floor behind the counter. They were not packaged, but instead were just lying all over the floor. That place just needs to be shut down.
    ?? they buy their chicken from wal mart in norton
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: best place to eat in Big Stone

    When they first opened up, they didn't. Back then, they bought from someplace in Kentucky. I know what I saw, I even showed several customes down there at the time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •